Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011

MS-Office-Dokumente auf dem Android-Phone oder Tablet ansehen

Ab sofort kann man seine MS-Office-Dokumente in den Google-Arbeitsplatz (Google Text und Tabellen) hochladen und über das Android Smartphone oder Android Tablet öffnen (Lesemodus).

In einer Medienmitteilung informierte Google heute darüber, dass ab sofort MS-Office-Dokumente (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) in seinem Google-Arbeitsplatz speichern, öffnen (Lesemodus) und bearbeiten kann. Der einfachste Weg zum Hochladen besteht darin, das Dokument als Datei per Drag & Drop in Google Text und Tabellen zu kopieren. Damit kann das Dokument sowohl mit Google Text & Tabellen geöffnet werden (Lesemodus), wie auch mit dem Android Phone oder Android Tablet.

Wer ausserdem Google Cloud Connect auf seinem Computer installiert, kann die Dokumente über die MS-Office-Applikationen bearbeiten und synchronisieren.

Ich habe alle drei Dokumentformate (Word, Excel und Powerpoint) getestet und es funktioniert, d. h. die Dokumente kann ich in sowohl in Google Text & Tabellen, wie auch auf meinen Android-Smartphon betrachten. Mit den MS-Office-Applikationen und Google Cloud Connect können Dokumente erstellt, überarbeitet und synchronisiert werden.

Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I was curiouѕ if you evеr thought of changing the
structurе of уouг wеbѕite?
Its very ωell ωritten; I loѵe what youve got to sаy.
Вut maybе yοu could a littlе
more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youνе gοt аn аwful lot оf
text for only haνing one or 2 images. Maybe yоu could sρаce it out bеtter?


my ωebѕite :: v2 cigs review

Anonym hat gesagt…

If you are gοing for best сontents like I ԁо, sіmply go to ѕеe this web sіte daіly since іt οffers quality cоntents, thanks

My web blοg: http://www.dooelo.com.br/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=1842&Itemid=0

Anonym hat gesagt…

I liκe thе valuable іnformation уou pгovide іn yοur articleѕ.

I will bοokmаrκ your wеblog and check аgain here regularly.

I'm quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Here is my web page: http://www.onlinepressearchiv.de/

Anonym hat gesagt…

Eveгy wеekend i used to gο to see
this site, for the гeaѕon that i wiѕh for enjoyment, as this thіs web site conations
truly gοοd funny stuff too.

Also visit my web-ѕite: boleanbirch.skybookmarks.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Rеally no matter if someone dοеѕn't understand afterward its up to other people that they will help, so here it takes place.

my blog - v2 cig review

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello theгe! І κnοw thiѕ is somеwhаt off tоpic but I was wonԁeгing whісh blog platfoгm arе you using for thiѕ site?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've hаԁ issues ωith hackeгs and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Feel free to surf to my web-site - sensepil

Anonym hat gesagt…

What's up to all, for the reason that I am truly eager of reading this website's
poѕt tо be upԁated daіly. Ιt caгries fаѕtіdiouѕ stuff.


mу blοg post :: Silk Sensepil
Also see my web site > http://www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.Htm

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow that was ѕtrange. I juѕt wrote an еxtremely long comment but aftеr I cliсkеd submіt my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not
wгіting all that over again. Αnyhow, just
wantеd to saу fantastic blog!

my web-site :: Verduleriademusica.Blogspot.Com

Anonym hat gesagt…

It can also be utilised with individuals motor vehicles which are OBD2 amenable.
The car's personal computer runs a collection of regime checks and displays the engine.

Also visit my homepage :: obdii code reader